In the UK, it is reported that as many as one in five people are currently suffering from high levels of work related stress.
Work-Life Balance is high up on the agenda of many company business plans and organisations throughout the world are now using workplace therapies as a beneficial and cost effective way of reducing stress and thereby increasing productivity.
Benefits from Corporate therapies:
- Increases productivity, mental clarity and creativity of staff
- Improves staff morale and job satisfaction, creating a happy workplace environment and improving retention figures
- A significant reduction in health care, sick benefit and staff-turnover costs
There are three different options to pay for these invaluable therapies:
You can choose either:
- A subsidised day rate (paid for by the Company)
- A subsidised treatment session rate (paid for by the Employee)
- Or a combination of both (company and employee split the cost)
Sessions can also be custom-made to fit around your needs, varying from as short as 20 minutes to as long as an hour.
You can choose to have these treatments provided as an ongoing service (weekly, every other week, or monthly), or for one-off events such as a reward for hitting performance targets, team-building events and other staff motivation exercises.
Contact Jewel to arrange a free, no obligation consultation at your office.